Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lightning Fast Yeast Rolls

To say that I L.O.V.E. bread is putting it mildly. When I was little my dad worked for a national bread company so bread along with other treats were always around the house. I can remember calling my dad at work one day when my older brother was babysitting me to tell him that my brother wouldn't let me have any more bread (I had already had nearly half a loaf by myself). My dad asked me to put my brother on the phone. He told my brother, "its just bread, let her have it". Those words were music to my ears as I polished off a few more slices that day. My love of bread is still strong, but so is my desire to be able to fit into my clothes so I have to be mindful of my portions. :) Anyhoo, I've provided the link to the recipe right after the photos of the rolls I made tonight for dinner. Why go through the trouble?...because there are some days when only homemade will do!

The formed rolls resting for 10 minutes before baking.

The baked rolls after brushing with melted butter - yum!

Click HERE for the recipe!

Toodles!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment